Monday 21 March 2011

Our Reflection 
Cheryl's reflection:
Before doing this project, I was not very confident of being a group leader.Although it was not my choice of being a leader,I still do my part.Now that I had done this project, I learnt that being a good leader, we must not give up no matter what difficulty we face, just like Qin Shi Huang.

Claryl's reflection:
At first, I thought being a collator is a hard job,but after this, I felt that it was quite easy.Although we faced lots of problems putting videos and pictures, I learnt that patience and perserverance are the key to success and when we have team spirit, we can do things faster.

Kumar's reflection:
I learnt that if we have peace and harmony, we can do this quickly.That made me happy.

Shi Han's reflection:
I learnt that being a good leader is not very easy, especially when all of them are a leader.I also learn that when doing a group work, we need to have team spirit in dicussing the work.Now, I have the courage to talk loudly.


No comments:

Post a Comment